We'd love to hear from you with suggestions or questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I make my own Memory Packs?
It's easy to create your own Memory Packs, like the ones we feature.
- Open the Change Phrase window by tapping Change Phrase... in Purrfect Memory's popover window.
- Tap the plus to add the phrases you want to add to your Memory Pack.
- Hold down ⌘ on the keyboard and choose the phrases you want to include in your Memory Pack.
- Tap the Share button and choose Export Selected Phrases...
- Choose where to save your Memory Pack. This can be opened and used on any Mac with Purrfect Memory installed. If you think your Memory Packs would be useful to others, let us know - we would love to share great Memory Packs.